What's new

Best Buy and Microsoft Store

vicbush

Followup from Carlos (Store Manager at Best Buy Riverdale NJ) - Expects to receive one (1), I repeat one....The other stores in the North Jersey area are receiving the same allotments. Microsoft, you've got to be kidding me!!! There go my weekend plans.

Seems like many Best Buys are getting limited stock in for the launch. From the employee who handled my preorder, it sounded like my store wasn't originally supposed to get any before Saturday. Luckily I preordered and got a device sent to my store. Got an email today that I can pickup Saturday!

tonyz3

Spoke to my MS store this morning trying to get them to let me p/up today to avoid driving in the Snowstorm- NJ They said they will hold mine - I have a pass until I come for it so indefinitely but so far not today.:( Also found out about a good bundle.
$309 (includes):
- Surface type cover
-2 yrs of total protection
-screen protector- never use them and prob wont this time - because of pen
-case- choice of any of their sleeves
- 1 yr of office 365
- I think there was one other thing but I forget now.

bosamar

Spoke to my MS store this morning trying to get them to let me p/up today to avoid driving in the Snowstorm- NJ They said they will hold mine - I have a pass until I come for it so indefinitely but so far not today.:( Also found out about a good bundle.
$309 (includes):
- Surface type cover
-2 yrs of total protection
-screen protector- never use them and prob wont this time - because of pen
-case- choice of any of their sleeves
- 1 yr of office 365
- I think there was one other thing but I forget now.

Breaking down the price IMO:
Type Cover $129.99
Warranty $99.00
Screen Protector ~$20.00 I might be low on this
Case $40 to $50
Office 365 $99.00
TOTAL: $397

OP
camis1

camis1

Staples here in Wayne NJ is getting 2 (one of each). Truck delivery was postponed today due to snow. Will be in on Monday. Holding 128G Pro for yours truly. Finally met a young techie who understands computer related topics....

tprevett

I bet the 2 units they are getting are the display units, and not really slated for sale. Just like all of the BB stores receiving 1 of each. There will be drop shipments arriving on Saturday morning for salable stock.