What's new

Best mouse

adambravo

I use the Microsoft Wedge Bluetooth mouse. Very comfortable to use, and no connectivity issues. Only trick is the very sensitive power button (which will sometimes turn on in a pocket or briefcase if jostled) and the claimed--but not really working--'sleep' or 'backpack' mode. As long as I remember to keep an extra battery handy, I'm fine.

STLPilot

Why ... why on earth would MS make the portable arc mouse without bluetooth? disconnecting your mouse to hook up another device like external hard drive ... to drop / drag files is paramount to a good solid mouse ... certainly not type cover or pen.

Deckyon

I have 2 mice I use with my Surface, all depending on what I am doing. The Naga uses the USB, but I have a USB 3.0 Hub, and I am pretty stationary while gaming. While out and about, I use the Logitech as I just love the small size and the abilities packed into the small size. I am not sitting at my Surface for extended periods (other than some gaming) so I am not so worried about the ergonomics of the Logitech. Depending on my trip, I will pack the Naga in the case I need extended periods of work/play time, but generally, I don't need it that much.

For gaming: Razer Naga Epic Razer Naga Epic Gaming Mouse - Elite MMO Gaming Mice - Razer United States
For travel: Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630 - Bluetooth Mouse for Windows - Logitech