What's new

Best PDF Editor/Annotator?

m06w41

I'll post a PDF I edited so you have an idea what the final edited PDF looks like.

You can highlight on the fly whatever text you want. Will post in a moment.

m06w41

Screenshot (2).png
I'll post a PDF I edited so you have an idea what the final edited PDF looks like.

I'm not familiar with annotate PDF

Here is a screenshot of a PDF I annotated recently. Maybe there is a way to raise contrast but you can see that using the pen tool with a light color yellow has the same problem. My uses and documents are than yours so maybe the free trial would be useful for you? Hope that helps a bit

Last edited:

gabanmaven

PDF-XChange Viewer is also a Desktop application. Free download.

Sent from the SurfaceForums.net app for Windows 8

Hi, off the topic. Where did you get the surfaceforums.net app? I searched the market and googled but couldn't find it. Thanks in advance.

logger

Drawboard PDF. How can you leave this out? This is clearly the best PDF annotator by a mile.
I see this is an old thread. Just looking for an update on what people are using for PDF annotation. I am brand new to the Surface Pro scene. Straight away I can see OneNote doesn't cut the mustard for annotating PDFs and MS Reader is pretty hopeless.
To date I have been using an iPad with the very excellent PDf Expert by Readdle. Something like that would be great.

Is Drawboard still the GoTo PDF annotator for this platform?

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I see this is an old thread. Just looking for an update on what people are using for PDF annotation. I am brand new to the Surface Pro scene. Straight away I can see OneNote doesn't cut the mustard for annotating PDFs and MS Reader is pretty hopeless.
To date I have been using an iPad with the very excellent PDf Expert by Readdle. Something like that would be great.

Is Drawboard still the GoTo PDF annotator for this platform?
It is the one I use daily....

xbliss

I've loved using Good Reader on iPad. Wish I could find something like that on Windows but without having to create a Windows store account.