What's new

Beware of Bestbuy doing exchanges through their website

raqball

OP if you link us to your BB post on ur FB maybe we can all jump on the bandwagon and get some recourse going for ya! that'll shake em up! LOL

I don't use Facebook so maybe the OP can also make a post on Twitter as well.. That way I can gladly help with the cause :)

OP
K

Kris

Called in and was told that they are waiting for coperate to call back. Said I should have an answer today before 3:30 pm or some time tomorrow. I have to make both a FB account and a Twitter account... That or use my girlfriends account.
edit: once done I will post the link to both, again thanks for the support.

OP
K

Kris

Don't know if the Facebook post actually made it to the site. I can see it if I follow the link but can't find it on their page if I search for it.

kundas1

of course they're going to delete it DUH! or maybe they can't? I dunno I don't use facebook at all LOL

OP
K

Kris

Great news, looks like something worked. Got a call today that if I show up at 1PM they will exchange my gift card out for cash!!! Still working on if I am banned from the store or not. The manager that did that is on vacation and will be till the end of the week. So the guy on the phone didn't know if I would get trespassing charges or not if I came to the store uninvited, his words, and will call me back later to see if that still stands. I personally don't see myself going back to that store ever again after getting my refund.

kundas1

sweet!
Great news, looks like something worked. Got a call today that if I show up at 1PM they will exchange my gift card out for cash!!! Still working on if I am banned from the store or not. The manager that did that is on vacation and will be till the end of the week. So the guy on the phone didn't know if I would get trespassing charges or not if I came to the store uninvited, his words, and will call me back later to see if that still stands. I personally don't see myself going back to that store ever again after getting my refund.

dude when U get your money back, tell them to give a message to the manager when he comes back to F U!! lol