What's new

Beware of Bestbuy doing exchanges through their website

OP
K

Kris

I ended up ordering the I5/128 from Costco, I had the I5/256. I hope I will be happy with this model but if not I know Costco will not care if I return it. If this doesn't work I am considering the I7 models or waiting for the SP4. If I do end up having to purchase a higher end model is Microsoft the best site to buy them from?

malberttoo

I ended up ordering the I5/128 from Costco, I had the I5/256. I hope I will be happy with this model but if not I know Costco will not care if I return it. If this doesn't work I am considering the I7 models or waiting for the SP4. If I do end up having to purchase a higher end model is Microsoft the best site to buy them from?

Well first tell us if you got trespassed or not??? :D

OP
K

Kris

lol no this one time I was invited... was told who to talk to, to have him summoned, told where to stand and wait. The manager came out shook my hand, did the manly thing and tried crushing it, then led me to a cash register, gave me my cash and then nicely asked me to leave. I think the calls to corporate, messages on FB , Twitter, and then an email to the Twitter admins might have made their way back to him. At least he did pretend to be very courteous, I was just as fake and talked to him like we were best friends... Funny thing was the associate that did the return and all lying was buzzing around behind the manager the whole time.

raqball

Banned or not I'd never set foot or spend a single cent in another Best Buy! I'd also be sure to spread the word about how poorly you were treated to friends, family, coworkers and acquaintances.

Happy you got your cash back!

OP
K

Kris

Banned or not I'd never set foot or spend a single cent in another Best Buy! I'd also be sure to spread the word about how poorly you were treated to friends, family, coworkers and acquaintances.

Happy you got your cash back!
Pretty much my exact plan, I have been spreading the word and I really don't plan on stepping foot in the store again but I would like it if the manager had to apologize to me for his actions, choke on his own words and allow me back into his store. Like I said earlier I have worked retail before and even was a manager and I would have been fired if I ever treated a customer like they treated me. Their actions are inexcusable and something needs to happen so they don't continue to act that way towards future customers. They are in the business of customer service not bullying customers.