What's new

Bitlocker and surface issues

ydelacruz

Hi Guy i was wondering if any of you have had and issue with bitlocker.
Ok so i go a SPro4 for my boss and i turn Bitlocker on. well the problem is that he has 4 monitors and when he turns the surface on he has to open open the surface to enter the pin on the initial login not the windows login but the one that comes first after you turn on bitlooker and put a password.

I was wondering if there is a way to have that screen show in one of the monitors insted of having to open the table.

Thank you for all your help....

Hi Guy i was wondering if any of you have had and issue with bitlocker.
Ok so i go a SPro4 for my boss and i turn Bitlocker on. well the problem is that he has 4 monitors and when he turns the surface on he has to open open the surface to enter the pin on the initial login not the windows login but the one that comes first after you turn on bitlooker and put a password.

I was wondering if there is a way to have that screen show in one of the monitors insted of having to open the table.

Thank you for all your help....

Set primary monitor to one of those monitors, not the Surface.

OP
Y

ydelacruz

I did and the windows log on is fine it shows in that external monitor but when i power the surface on the screen that comes on for bios password it only shows in the surface.