What's new

Blue Screen for 5 hours.

Peeping Tom

After waking up today to find what was causing my DGPU to turn off randomly during programs, a blue screen suddenly appeared and have been there for around 5 hours.

If the blue screen doesn't clear up in 2 hours or so, I will probably will have to return it and get a Surface Pro 4 i7 with 16GB of ram even though I have been hearing about that one having bugs as well but not as occurring as the Surface Book.

leeshor

I think you should backtrack to what you may have installed that's causing a problem and also use Malwarebytes to do a full malware scan.

OP
P

Peeping Tom

Thanks for the suggestion, now that the Surface Book got back into working shape, I can check on it to see what went wrong with it.

BearFlag

After waking up today to find what was causing my DGPU to turn off randomly during programs, a blue screen suddenly appeared and have been there for around 5 hours.

Whenever I got the BSOD, it would not restart automatically and I had to force it to turn off manually. Wonder why on some machines it restarts automatically while on others it does not.