What's new

omegafiler

I use Logitech mice for just about everything. Except the Surface. The Bluetooth Arc mouse is a great pairing for the SP. No dongles, pairs easily, very travel friendly, matches, etc.

Only negative is that it doesn't always play nice with non Surface devices. Otherwise, worked great with the SP3 and now SP4.

CrippsCorner

I'm very fussy with mice... and ended up going for the Sculpt Comfort Mouse, it's really quite good!

31b9f1e1-0f18-4e8f-a6d4-f03952ca2c87.jpg

bsnguy

Wow... I absolutely hate the MS mice. The most uncomfortable mice I've ever had (and for different reasons). I would never recommend either to anyone.

I am now using the Logitech MX Anywhere 2 and love it. Small enough for travel, but bi enough for every day use. And it can be paired with three different machines, simultaneously, which is great as I do that. It comes with a dongle so you can use it on non-Bluetooth systems, if needed, also.

So there are lots of options depending on your needs, it seems, but I would suggest playing with them in a store if you can. As I said, I cannot stand the MS mice and wish I would have tried them before buying.

Carolv

Any recommendations for a blue tooth mouse? I have a logitech M705 USB for my desktop and like it but it or similar sized versions are too large to carry around.

Two that seems to get great reviews are the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Bluetooth Mouse and the Arc Mouse. I have always used a scroll wheel and not sure if I can get used to not using it, but the transport size of the Arc is enticing.

thanks!

Thanks for this thread. I'm looking for recommendations on a bluetooth mouse also.

Here are the ones I've been looking at online. Haven't really seen any physically.

1. Microsoft Arc Mouse for Surface
2. Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse
3. Logitech M557

All 3 of these seem to get good reviews.

Besides what anyone likes about the mouse, I would also like input and to what anyone doesn't like about it. I would use this not only just for travel, but always.

Thanks for any input.

kwright

The blue tooth Surface Arc mouse is absolutely perfect. It folds flat for pocket storage, has a long battery life and most importantly it works as a mouse perfectly. Write your name on it with a Sharpie so you will have a chance to get it back if you leave it somewhere.

Carolv

The blue tooth Surface Arc mouse is absolutely perfect. It folds flat for pocket storage, has a long battery life and most importantly it works as a mouse perfectly. Write your name on it with a Sharpie so you will have a chance to get it back if you leave it somewhere.

Thanks for the input kwright. How comfortable is it to use everyday? I've read some pro's and con's on this. Not being a traditional shape and all.

kwright

I use it as a traditional mouse for Office applications It may not be the best for applications that require continuous use or heavy pressure that would be prone to folding it up.

kermezz

I use surface arc and razer orochi- first one when I am tight with space, second one whenever I can as it is really great mouse with 4 additional buttons and has cord, if needed.

Carolv

Hmm. I may be leaning towards the Microsoft Arc mouse. I have a $10 Best Buy coupon and they will match Amazon's price.

Does anyone use the Arc mouse only and if so are you happy with it. Any complaints.

Thanks in advance.

JobsiteFish

Another vote for the Microsoft Arc Mouse Surface edition. It takes some time to get used to the shape but it is a great mouse. It has some really cool and unique features.