What's new

Bluetooth Mouse Problems

souldier

Hey guys I am using a Logitech V470 Bluetooth mouse on my surface pro. It just seems very laggy and unresponsive but it works just fine on my other laptop. Anyone experiencing the same or have solutions?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Anyone else having any problems with their Bluetooth mouse on the surface pro?

There are a couple of other posts about this. It seems to be mouse specific and not a Surface issue. If you are experiencing problems with your mouse you may want to try another.

OP
souldier

souldier

Which touch mouse is that exactly? It seems there are not many great Bluetooth mouse options.

jomon

Hey guys I am using a Logitech V470 Bluetooth mouse on my surface pro. It just seems very laggy and unresponsive but it works just fine on my other laptop. Anyone experiencing the same or have solutions?

Souldier,

I have the same issue. I tried the surface wedge mouse and that did not work well. It would constantly disconnect. I went back to the store and exchanged for another. It work well for the first day then I experienced the same issue. Very laggy and would constantly disconnect. I went back to the store again last night and exchanged the wedge mouse for another MS Bluetooth mouse. If I continue to have the same issue, I will exchange my surface as I am still having a resume from sleep issue. I really think my PRO is a lemon but I have until Sunday to return it.

Mr.NK

Super Moderator
May be there's some source of interference like a nearby Wlan-Router, a microwave or a mobile - since they're all using the 2,4Ghz frequency such problems are possible.

jomon

Ok, I started having the same issues with my new Bluetooth mouse. This is the 3rd mouse I tried with the same exact issues, laggy and frequent disconnection. My last resort before returning my surface (our local stores are all sold out now) is to try and reinstall the Bluetooth drivers (it's a Marvell Bluetooth radio adapter). I did a Bing search and found this site that have drivers for the Pro.

Index of /

I uninstalled my Bluetooth driver and downloaded the Marvell Bluetooth driver from that link and installed the new driver. I then paired my mouse again and I noticed the difference immediately. The mouse moves around much much smoothly now!! I still have until Sunday to return my Surface if the Bluetooth adapter acts up again, but I feel confident that this has resolved my issue. Cheers!

Souldier,

I have the same issue. I tried the surface wedge mouse and that did not work well. It would constantly disconnect. I went back to the store and exchanged for another. It work well for the first day then I experienced the same issue. Very laggy and would constantly disconnect. I went back to the store again last night and exchanged the wedge mouse for another MS Bluetooth mouse. If I continue to have the same issue, I will exchange my surface as I am still having a resume from sleep issue. I really think my PRO is a lemon but I have until Sunday to return it.