What's new

Bluetooth Mouse Recommendation?

EMINENT

I'm thinking of getting a Bluetooth mouse to use with the pro. Do you guys recommend any?

Got this on preorder.

Logitech Ultrathin Touch Mouse T630
ultrathin-touch-mouse-t630.jpg
USD 69.99

Preorder Now
Support
ultrathin-touch-mouse-t630
Designed for Ultrabooks

Made with a brushed metallic body and a silky-smooth touch surface, this mouse perfectly complements the sleek good looks of your Ultrabook™ computer.

Watch video
An ultra-portable pair

Super thin and feather light, T630 slips nearly invisibly into a computer sleeve or even the pocket of your skinniest jeans. Your favorite mouse can go everywhere you do.
Touch your way around

Experience Windows® 8 navigation—effortlessly and confidently.* T630 simplifies the touch experience with natural, intuitive gestures and makes you look good—and feel good—doing it.

*Some features require software installation.
One mouse, multiple devices
ultrathin-touch-mouse-t630.jpg
T630 connects to your devices using Bluetooth® wireless technology. And our Easy-Switch™ technology makes it simple to toggle between your Ultrabook, tablet or desktop with the flip of a switch.
Control with your fingertips
Perfectly sized for a fingertip grip

At just over 3 inches long and 2 inches wide , T630 relies on only your fingertips to operate. The precision sensor responds to even the slightest movements, and the touch surface registers nine different touch gestures.

System Requirements

Platform Compatibility

Windows®-based PC:
Windows 8 or Windows 7
USB port for recharging
Internet connection for software download*

Mac:
Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
USB port for recharging
Internet connection for software download*

*Some features require software installation.

Warranty Information

3-year Limited hardware warranty

Package Contents

Ultrathin Touch Mouse
USB cable for charging
User documentation

Part Number

PN 910-003825

Last edited:

CrippsCorner

I have the Sculpt Mouse too. I wrote on another section about the mouse, and how I didn't like it. However over time, I have got used to it.

It's not perfect, as I find where my thumb is placed is kinda awkward, and the swiping on the blue section doesn't always register. But it's okay, good enough for now. I might try out the Sculpt Ergonomic Mouse when it drops in the UK.

D

Deleted member 10837

I would prefer something like the Razer Orochi with more side buttons that I can reprogram.

machistmo

When I had my Pro I used the Wedge mouse. I liked that it fit in my pocket and weighed no more than a set of car keys. That is one device that has the people at Apple saying 'Man how did we not design that one'?

Last edited:

Codevine

Does anyone have the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Touch mouse thingy? Trying to decide between the Wedge Mouse and the Sculpt Mouse, but all the local shops don't own any of these, so I'll probably just order one of these.

machistmo

Sculpt looks pretty sweet though I never owned one. The wedge was perfect as a travel mouse. It fit in my pocket nicely which made it the perfect tablet companion. I am serious when I say that Apple hates they did not design the wedge. Its a great little device and I miss it.

Codevine

That sounds pretty good, although it kinda makes the decision harder, because the Sculpt has some cool features. Guess I'll just have to try out/order both.

pierre118

Does anyone have the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Touch mouse thingy? Trying to decide between the Wedge Mouse and the Sculpt Mouse, but all the local shops don't own any of these, so I'll probably just order one of these.

I have the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. I am very pleased with it. The blue button is very handy, you can click it to go to the Start window, and you can swipe over it to switch between apps.

lordofpi

I really like my Sculpt Touch mouse: it's light, portable, and simple, which helps keep it clean. I do, however, have one complaint about it -- after a bit of use, it tends to disconnect from my SP. I then have to power the mouse down, wait 5-10 seconds, and then power it back up. Anyone else experience this? It can be quite annoying when it happens at the *wrong* time.