What's new

Bluetooth speakers

bosamar

I want to purchase a Bluetooth speaker to pair with my Surface RT. What should I be looking for? Comments?

Surface5280

The Monster Clarity HD Bluetooth speaker is a fantastic little speaker for the money. You can see the thread above this one or below it that I have had a conversation with another member about the speaker. Though it's having issues with connecting to the Surface (Don't know if it's the Surface or the speaker seems to work with my Ipad without any problems which leads me to believe it's the Surface Bluetooth settings or driver issues) I would recommend the speaker it sounds great and is portable. Go to Youtube and check out some videos on it.

MingOfMongo

I want to purchase a Bluetooth speaker to pair with my Surface RT. What should I be looking for? Comments?

Any bluetooth speaker that supports A2DP should work with the Surface. No drivers necessary. I just picked up a Logitech Mini Boombox (which uses Bluetooth) and it works flawlessly. Loud, too! Particularly given it fits in the palm of your hand and has a 10 hour battery life. Definitely recommended. Picked it up for only $59, too!

Henry

I'm currently considering the Bose Soundlink II, Jawbone Big Jambox, or Beats Pill.
I own a Big Jambox but to be honest, the sound quality's nothing compared to the Bose Soundlink. With both of them priced roughly the same (the Jambox's approx $30 cheaper), I'd rather go for the Bose. It's not just the price that matters though. A friend of mine has a JBL Flip and the sound is surprisingly good for its size. We couldn't tell much difference between the Jambox and the Flip which is saying a lot considering the fact that the Flip only costs about half that of the Jawbone Jambox.

Last edited:

reslosp

I think Bose Soundlink is one of the best choices here . Big Jambox really not have the same quality of the sound and it really should go for the Bose. About JBL Flip , the sound is good and compared with Jambox , I think the Flip is more affordable than Jambox Jawbone .