What's new

Bought as \ is Touch Keyboard off ebay

revmike

I have the incipio feather case, but wanted a touch keyboard just to use as a screen cover, I have a type keyboard. So I was looking for a broken one on ebay, when I saw one for sale for 12.99, plus 6.99 shipping. Item description was "No response, for parts, some wear." Well it arrived today and to my surprise it looks almost new and it works. Not bad for less than 20.00 bucks, if I do say so myself.

benjitek

I have the incipio feather case, but wanted a touch keyboard just to use as a screen cover, I have a type keyboard. So I was looking for a broken one on ebay, when I saw one for sale for 12.99, plus 6.99 shipping. Item description was "No response, for parts, some wear." Well it arrived today and to my surprise it looks almost new and it works. Not bad for less than 20.00 bucks, if I do say so myself.

Fun story, thanks for sharing... :big smile:

mennogreg

Maybe the person selling it thought it was supposed to have physical keys!