What's new

By the 20th?

SaddleSC

OK...update. My wife and I both ordered an SP3, as I have said earlier in the thread, both tablets have shipped and I have tracking #s (UPS Overnight to Colorado) for both. My red Type Cover (ordered on 6/6) had been listed as "backordered" since the order was placed. About ten minutes ago, I received a shipping confirmation and tracking info for the Red Type cover, also via UPS overnight.

So...anyone that has concerns about the status of the Red Type cover, it appears to be shipping out today as planned:)

fidesachates

New to the forum. Just wanted to ask everyone if this is the website that people are checking their sta

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/account/default.aspx

The only status I see is when I click on transactions. Mine says "Authorized" which I assume means the payment status and not my shipping status. I preordered mine May 21st and haven't seen an email about a tracking number.

Last edited:
OK...update. My wife and I both ordered an SP3, as I have said earlier in the thread, both tablets have shipped and I have tracking #s (UPS Overnight to Colorado) for both. My red Type Cover (ordered on 6/6) had been listed as "backordered" since the order was placed. About ten minutes ago, I received a shipping confirmation and tracking info for the Red Type cover, also via UPS overnight.

So...anyone that has concerns about the status of the Red Type cover, it appears to be shipping out today as planned:)

How do you know what method they shipped it by, I just got notified my red cover shipped, which, is useless without the Surface Pro 3 shipping, which still has not shipped yet. My email confirmation does not list what method they shipped with, they simply show :

Shipping Method Delivery Time
Standard 3-7 days, excludes weekends & holidays

2nd Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

Next Day Order by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

That's it.

OP
MickeyLittle

MickeyLittle

How do you know what method they shipped it by, I just got notified my red cover shipped, which, is useless without the Surface Pro 3 shipping, which still has not shipped yet. My email confirmation does not list what method they shipped with, they simply show :

That's it.

I got a notification from UPS and checked it on their website. If you don't have UPS My Choice then you may have to go to UPS tracking and put the tracking number in.

SaddleSC

That's it.

On my email shipping confirmation from MS (under the part you mentioned) it shows the Shipping Information including a UPS Tracking #. If I click on the tracking info, the UPS web site shows that it is "UPS Next Day Air Saver"

Did you not get tracking #s?

On my email shipping confirmation from MS (under the part you mentioned) it shows the Shipping Information including a UPS Tracking #. If I click on the tracking info, the UPS web site shows that it is "UPS Next Day Air Saver"

I got tracking #'s but both of my #'s say ">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

WorldIRC

Looks like they're shipping Next Day to wherever it's going (Canada and US thus far).

tuchas

I got tracking #'s but both of my #'s say ">>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

Precisely for what I have for the SP3. The type cover is listed on UPS tracking as "a label has been printed".