What's new

By the 20th?

tuchas

I have another potential issue, one that some of you have already ran into. AMEX flagged the MSFT Store charge as potential fraud. Found this out about a minute after receiving my shipping confirmations (which makes no sense). Cleared it up with AMEX right away, called MS and was told everything was taken care of. Now I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering if this will delay my order. Idiot on the phone says no (AMEX actually emailed MS that everything was OK) but I just don't know what to believe.

Keep telling yourself, it's only a piece of technology, not a life-saving drug or something....

SaddleSC

I have another potential issue, one that some of you have already ran into. AMEX flagged the MSFT Store charge as potential fraud. Found this out about a minute after receiving my shipping confirmations (which makes no sense). Cleared it up with AMEX right away, called MS and was told everything was taken care of. Now I'm sitting here scratching my head wondering if this will delay my order. Idiot on the phone says no (AMEX actually emailed MS that everything was OK) but I just don't know what to believe.

Keep telling yourself, it's only a piece of technology, not a life-saving drug or something....

Similar situation here...my wife and I each ordered SP3s and the type cover shipped separately. That means three quick hits to the AMEX from MS Store within an hour. I called AMEX and approved the charge and now just got off a Live Chat with guy at MS Store that verified all charges have cleared and the orders will ship out today as planned. I have no reason not to believe them...I feel confident that the issue has been resolved.

I agree with you though...strange that I received the Fraud Alert AFTER the Shipping Confirmation.

Last edited:

mohcho

Woohoo! Shipping to Toronto, Canada.

2iazeb5.png

Hope it arrives mid-day and not at the end of the day.

Odyssey

Finally received my shipping confirmation from the MS Store for both the Red Type Cover and the i5/256gb. Can't wait!

cbrooker

Ha ha! Me too. After 2 days nothing the Tracking number is active. Looks like it was in PA. Hope there are no border crossing hold ups.

Should be ok. Mine is also heading to Toronto.

UPS.PNG

WorldIRC

Ha ha! Me too. After 2 days nothing the Tracking number is active. Looks like it was in PA. Hope there are no border crossing hold ups.

Should be ok. Mine is also heading to Toronto.

View attachment 2236

Should be no border holds up with this. It's being shipped UPS Express from a very trustworthy / bonded seller.

Still waiting on my package to Calgary to update on UPS.

tuchas

Got the same notification but just for the type cover. The SP3 tracking number is still not found in UPS' system. Arrrggghhh.

Bob_Podbevsek

How do you know what method they shipped it by, I just got notified my red cover shipped, which, is useless without the Surface Pro 3 shipping, which still has not shipped yet. My email confirmation does not list what method they shipped with, they simply show :

Shipping MethodDelivery Time
Standard3-7 days, excludes weekends & holidays

2nd DayOrder by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

Next DayOrder by 1 p.m. Eastern, excludes weekends & holidays

That's it.
look over on the right. About middle of the screen I think. That's where mine says next day air saver