What's new

By the 20th?

mohcho

Package has made it from Ontario CA > Louisville KY > Sioux Falls SD and is now on route to Calgary, AB!

I guess Louisville, KY is one of their hubs.

Mine went from Harrisburg, PA > Chantilly, VA > Louisville, KY > Mississauga, ON > Concord, ON and hopefully will be on a truck shortly.

MDS

Same thing happened with my BB preorder of the Navy Blue Type Cover...so I checked local inventory (available for pickup). I found one In Stock at a different store near me so I cancelled the original preorder and bought one For In Store Pickup this morning! It is worth a quick check...perhaps you will get lucky like I did.

The cover I ordered from Best Buy also shows in progress with no ship date. I'm waiting until tomorrow before making any changes. Just have to hope Best Buy is not so careless as to miss launch day on items ordered nearly a month ago. For crying out loud, they are a retail establishment. All they got to do is sell the stuff and in this case, stick it in a box and mail it.

SaddleSC

The cover I ordered from Best Buy also shows in progress with no ship date. I'm waiting until tomorrow before making any changes. Just have to hope Best Buy is not so careless as to miss launch day on items ordered nearly a month ago. For crying out loud, they are a retail establishment. All they got to do is sell the stuff and in this case, stick it in a box and mail it.

It is strange, but not surprising. I would just do a quick online search on the Best Buy web site. Under the item description, it says "Check Availability" for In-store Pickup. There are about 15 BB locations in my general area and only 2 were showing the dark blue as In Stock and ready for pickup. It is worth a shot.

unplug

I guess Louisville, KY is one of their hubs.

Mine went from Harrisburg, PA > Chantilly, VA > Louisville, KY > Mississauga, ON > Concord, ON and hopefully will be on a truck shortly.

Same with mine. I can't wait. :)

I'm getting two different packages, one for the surface and one for the type cover, as I have two different tracking numbers, both are in Concord, ON right now.

fidesachates

Do you guys think I'm out of luck if my SP3 tracking number still has the status from UPS as:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

tuchas

Both SP3 and Type Cover on the truck, OUT FOR DELIVERY.

Our local BB had the navy blue type covers, so I switched my preorder from delivery to pickup today. The black type cover is going back to MS.

mohcho

Do you guys think I'm out of luck if my SP3 tracking number still has the status from UPS as:

"A UPS shipping label has been created. Once the shipment arrives at our facility, the tracking status will be updated."

You never know. I had that same notice two days ago and then everything started yesterday.

scottysize

Check it now. Mine just change to out for delivery! :)

unplug

Mine just got delivered, downtown Toronto. In a FedEx box, lol.

/Type keyboard should be here soon as well, coming in a separate package

NO!!! my Type keyboard got delayed:
Concord, ON, Canada 06/20/2014 10:43 A.M. A UPS error has delayed delivery. You should expect at least one business day delay. / Delivery will be rescheduled.

WP_20140620_10_52_18_Pro.jpg

Last edited: