What's new

Cable Management

souldier

This may seem like a trivial question, but does anyone know how to keep their power adapter cords nicely wrapped when they are on the go? I cant remember how it came in the box. Any pictures would be great too

TeknoBlast

I have several cables I carry with me daily and I usually roll them all up together and tie them with one of my wife's non-tangle hair bands. It's more like a rubberband, but with a cloth shield over the band. Doesnt tangle or pinch the skin. Its worked out really well for me.

OP
souldier

souldier

Haha that could work. Hey Arnold I noticed you are in the Philippines? I am in Canada but my province is Tayabas, Quezon. Do they sell the Surface RT/Pro there?

ArnoldC

Haha that could work. Hey Arnold I noticed you are in the Philippines? I am in Canada but my province is Tayabas, Quezon. Do they sell the Surface RT/Pro there?

Same province, what a coincidence. My cousin has been living in Winnipeg.

I bought my Surface RT from Australia, and hand carried by a colleague. Surface RT is available here, but grey market.

ArnoldC

This.

M082338P01WL.jpg

But I just got them recycled...

null4end

I wrap my cable around the power brick. I keep a good sized loop where the cable connects to make sure there isn't any stress on the connection.

OP
souldier

souldier

Right now I have tried to keep my surface cables in a small plastic bag. Seems to work great for me