What's new

Can any one share recovery image for surface 3 lte model (Surface3_BMR_10_10.34.0)

silentext

Can any one share original recovery image win 10 version (Surface3_BMR_10_10.34.0) for surface 3 lte model? I was trying to download it from Microsoft and server speed is so slow that I was unable to download it completely for weeks. it always stuck at some points and Microsoft links are not resume supported. so, it made me insane at last. will be very happy and grateful to get one from any of the members who have this and wish to share to a friend. google drive or any other resume supported links, even a torrent file can be helpful.

thanks in advance. :)

Amar95353

Can any one share original recovery image win 10 version (Surface3_BMR_10_10.34.0) for surface 3 lte model? I was trying to download it from Microsoft and server speed is so slow that I was unable to download it completely for weeks. it always stuck at some points and Microsoft links are not resume supported. so, it made me insane at last. will be very happy and grateful to get one from any of the members who have this and wish to share to a friend. google drive or any other resume supported links, even a torrent file can be helpful.

thanks in advance. :)
If you can provide me with your surface serial number I could download it from the Microsoft website and upload it to mega or Google drive if you wish.

OP
S

silentext

If you can provide me with your surface serial number I could download it from the Microsoft website and upload it to mega or Google drive if you wish.

Many thanks for your great help. You r also a great man! :) The device for which I m trying to download is surface 3 128gb lte. Made a pm to you with the serial number. If mega supports resume, its ok. Or google drive also helpful.

Last edited:

Amar95353

I may still be confused. ;) If you are trying to download 10, use this Windows 10
Leeshor he is trying to download the recovery file for his surface.

This is available from this website:
Download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface

This will allow him to it put on a USB memory stick to reinstall windows and all of its drivers. But he can not download it because of his Internet or some issue he is having so I'm downloading it for him and then going to upload it somewhere else and then provide him with a link to download it from another server like Google drive or mega

Last edited: