What's new

Solved Can anyone help me to download recovery image for my surface book?

silentext

Actually my net connection is very slow and every time i tried to download it, it interrupts and doesn't resume. so, can anyone help me uploading the recovery image for my surface book to a resume-able host like mega.nz? it will be a great help. in that case i will inbox here the serial number for download. thanks in advance.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
We cant do that but you could use a VPN and choose another location for the connection then specify your save location ondrive, dropbox, etc. where ever you want.

so when you connect to the VPN you could choose the US or Australia for you connection whatever works for you.

OP
S

silentext

We cant do that but you could use a VPN and choose another location for the connection then specify your save location ondrive, dropbox, etc. where ever you want.

so when you connect to the VPN you could choose the US or Australia for you connection whatever works for you.

Many thanks. But so far i dont have idea how to specify save location to onedrive or dropbox etc. I see i can only download through browser, even not with a download manager. Can u clarify please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S

silentext

update: i searched google and m successful at last to download the image. i followed the tor browser method to download the file to google drive. it took just about 40 minutes. now i have the option to download the file from my google drive with resume support. thanks for ur help!

:)