What's new

Can someone explain

absresin

I have a DSL modem that does wireless and Ethernet. Had my laptop hooked up via Ethernet and was transferring files to an external hard drive via USB cable. Got out Pro 3 to install firmware update I had read about here. Pro 3 connected via Wireless. While update was going on I noticed that Pro 3 had items in the recycle bin, checking what was there I discovered it was the files I'm transferring on the laptop!!! Files also appeared to be on the external hard drive connected to laptop ie. duplicates?? Just wondering. When I put the Pro 3 away noticed that while my laptop transfer was still going on no files were going to recycle bin on the laptop.

bluegrass

Very strange. You did get me to look in my recycle bin for the first time in the almost year I've had my SP3. Didn't seen any of your files in it so I guess that's good.

OP
A

absresin

Very strange. You did get me to look in my recycle bin for the first time in the almost year I've had my SP3. Didn't seen any of your files in it so I guess that's good.
did some more investigating this morning. the folder I was transferring was in something called "one note" not sure what that means?? found the folder in "my documents".