What's new

can we update our SP for 256gb or haswell version?

GaudiestJA

sp new versions are close but I find it a bit unfair that we have to get them to buy back the sp. anyone knows a way or some news that if users already have the sp will be able to update their surface? thank you:)

tonyz3

sp new versions are close but I find it a bit unfair that we have to get them to buy back the sp. anyone knows a way or some news that if users already have the sp will be able to update their surface? thank you:)
I think there is a current special right now where you can trade in your old SP and gigantic cat and get a new SP....:LOL:

Spaniard

Update: Microsoft has reached out to clarify that the 256GB Surface Pro is squarely aimed at its business customers. In fact, securing one as a general consumer is likely to be all but impossible — at least right now. In a Q&A Microsoft has posted on the new device, the company notes that authorized resellers carrying the 256GB Surface Pro are only permitted to sell to business, public sector, and education customers.

Microsoft set to bring 256GB Surface Pro to North America for $1,199.99 (update) | The Verge
Microsoft to sell 256GB Surface Pro in the US, but only through certain resellers (updated)