What's new

Cannot download games to my surface

ohbythebay

Hello,

I have a surface rt and no matter what I try, it won't download/install games. I get the same message every time. "Your purchase could not be completed". Then I get tow buttons. Try again and Cancel. This is for free games. doesn't matter if I go through Xbox Games, The Apps store or the net. What do I need to do ? And by the way, I have setup a credit card in case I want to buy a game...so its not that.

Thanks

Quick add edit: I just tried to download an app (Netflix) ...same issue...what gives?

Last edited:

DPZ

Hello,

I have a surface rt and no matter what I try, it won't download/install games. I get the same message every time. "Your purchase could not be completed". Then I get tow buttons. Try again and Cancel. This is for free games. doesn't matter if I go through Xbox Games, The Apps store or the net. What do I need to do ? And by the way, I have setup a credit card in case I want to buy a game...so its not that.

Thanks

Quick add edit: I just tried to download an app (Netflix) ...same issue...what gives?

I have had the same issue and ended up booting device...seemed to solve issue. I suspect a network issue. On wireless connection?