What's new

Can't Insert Paragraph Break When Posting on These Forums

elee532

Is anyone else having problem entering paragraph breaks when typing a message in this forum? I have tried from the desktop IE browser of both a Windows 8 Pro machine and a Surface RT machine. I hit enter, but don't get a paragraph break. Annoying!

bosamar

Forums settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous Options > Message Editor Interface > Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing

OP
E

elee532

Thanks for the reply! Unfortunately, that is the option that I already any selected. Any other thoughts? Thanks!

Sin

The Enhanced Editor was the original fix for the disappearing on-screen keyboard, but this can be taken care of by adding the site to the comparability list in the desktop version of IE. You can the choose the Standard Editor and have the ability to add new lines to your replies.

So far this combination is working for me.

J515OP

Super Moderator
The Enhanced Editor was the original fix for the disappearing on-screen keyboard, but this can be taken care of by adding the site to the comparability list in the desktop version of IE. You can the choose the Standard Editor and have the ability to add new lines to your replies.

So far this combination is working for me.

Yep, just open with desktop IE and touch the compatibility icon in the address bar. No further action should be necessary after that.