What's new

Carry case for surface pro and keyboard

STLPilot

Looking for small over shoulder carry case that will fit surface pro with type keyboard, power and another area for some papers. Smaller the better but not so small only to carry the PC without power. Something for meetings. Maybe couple pens?

Last edited:

souldier

Yup I posted in the thread mentioned above. There you can see what I am using that can do what you mentioned

OP
S

STLPilot

most of the cases are for sleeves. what would be nice is a sleeve with eyelets for a strap and something on the strap to hold power. as compact to carry all as possible.

rmrgrs

I use THIS case from Targus. It is small enough that I can carry the tablet, my power supply, and it has a spot for the stylus. I put my surface into the larger section of the bag and can use the smaller, sectioned off area to carry a small notebook (think composition book or smaller) and some extra pens/pencils. It is small enough that I can get it into my briefcase (I'm a student and have to carry larger items some times) with no problem.

joudbren

I bought an Incase model for my 11" MacBook Air and now using it for my Surface Pro. Works like a charm and very high quality.

Nylon Sling Sleeve For MacBook Air 11" by Incase

Good deal on Amazon for this one right now and should meet your requirements. Power supply fits ok in the top of the bag and doesn't add too much bulk. I carry papers and a small coil notepad in mine as well. (and MS Wedge mouse) Cheers!

joudbren

I bought an Incase model for my 11" MacBook Air and now using it for my Surface Pro. Works like a charm and very high quality.

Nylon Sling Sleeve For MacBook Air 11" by Incase

Good deal on Amazon for this one right now and should meet your requirements. Power supply fits ok in the top of the bag and doesn't add too much bulk. I carry papers and a small coil notepad in mine as well. (and MS Wedge mouse) Cheers!

Hi, sorry, just realized that this one is not exactly my case. Looks to be VERY close though. I bought mine a couple of months back at the Apple Store but I no longer see it on the Apple store website so maybe they discontinued the one I bought. Has a small zipper in the corner on my case so that you could plug in a charger without taking the MacBook out of the case. Don't see the exact same model on the Incase website either. Might be worth stopping by an Apple store if you have one close by and then you can see it up close and personal if they have any stock left.

I think the one I recommended above will still work well for you though from what I can see. Handles can also hide away and strap is removable so that you can almost use it as a sleeve as well.

Last edited:

QOAM

I hate the charger .. Even if you find the perfect case for your Surface, the cord and charger will always be a pain ..

kaps

WP_000799.jpg

WP_000797.jpg
I bought this bag today fits the charger the surface is pretty snug and even managed to squeeze in a textbook.
$20.00

Init 10" Netbook Messenger Bag (NT-NB993) - Black : Laptop Messenger Bags - Future Shop
Init 10" Netbook Messenger Bag (NT-NB994) - Brown : Laptop Messenger Bags - Future Shop

KTownson

I bought a Kensington Keyfolio Pro 2 Universal about 2 weeks ago at Walmart. It comes with a Bluetooth mini keyboard, and a folio/case that works great with the Surface Pro.