What's new

Solved Change Default Size on Web Pages

jerry2020

This is a very frustrating and time consuming problem. My Surface 4 Pro was working fine. Web pages were loading correctly sized.
Several weeks ago this all changed. Now every web page loads much smaller (page size and fonts) so I have to enlarge every page with the finger thumb enlarge. Even when I go back to a page already viewed it has to be enlarged again.

I have searched on line and on here but the solutions offered do not make sense. Searched Settings but no solution. Probably missing on some very basic set up process.

My knowledge level is basic. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

ScottyS

This is a very frustrating and time consuming problem. My Surface 4 Pro was working fine. Web pages were loading correctly sized.
Several weeks ago this all changed. Now every web page loads much smaller (page size and fonts) so I have to enlarge every page with the finger thumb enlarge. Even when I go back to a page already viewed it has to be enlarged again.

I have searched on line and on here but the solutions offered do not make sense. Searched Settings but no solution. Probably missing on some very basic set up process.

My knowledge level is basic. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
What web browser are you using? Have you checked it's settings zoom level?
If you're using a mouse with a wheel, most browsers can zoom in and out using Ctrl+mouse wheel.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
@jerry2020

I wonder if you changed your zoom factor.

Ctrl 0 (zero) to reset ZOOM level
Ctrl - to zoom out
Ctrl + to zoom in

When pressing - or +, there is no need to SHIFT.

You may also change ZOOM settings on the first Setting dropdown menu of Edge, marked ZOOM.

edgezoom.jpg

OP
J

jerry2020

You are a Sharp User
CTRL+0 worked
Thank you thank you
amazing that this command did not pop up in my searches. Probably my search criteria