What's new

clicking and dragging using touchscreen

hlynnholland

I am having trouble selecting text and dragging. When playing games or selecting text the entire screen scrolls. The screen won't freeze where it should.:disappointed:

bluegrass

I am having trouble selecting text and dragging. When playing games or selecting text the entire screen scrolls. The screen won't freeze where it should.:disappointed:

I was complaining about a similar thing and how difficult a lot of things are to do with your finger and even the pen. It was suggested to use the old fashion mouse. It really is a lot simpler. I think the finger (touch) is the future but apps really need to be improved in their design to make the touch as usable as the old mouse. I know I'll keep mine handy until such time my finger can do the same stuff I can with the mouse just as easily.

If people have some tricks up their sleeves to make your finger work as easily as a mouse, I'd sure like to hear them. The only think I find helps is when you can do the two finger stretch to enlarge stuff for selecting but I still can't seem to find a touch motion that works anywhere near as easy as the right click and drag over text to select what you want to select.

The days is a comin'. I know it is. I hope I live long enough to enjoy it.

Last edited: