What's new

clicking noise randomly

nakamurui

I get some random click noises from speakers that is sometimes startling or annoying... is anyone experience this... also I got it from bestbuy new so I think they have holiday extended returns till *jan 15th or something so I guess i'm pretty safe. I can do Microsoft exchange but best buy will be instant refund.

TimberWolf

I had them but the large November Windows update seems to have fixed it. Make sure that your OS is up to date.

jimsparkman

Mine was doing it before the updates but now is seems fixed

There was another cumulative update for Windows 10 that cam out Tuesday night and for me, seems to have smoothed over some issues that were the fault of Windows 10, such as missed taps on the touchpad, which also happens on my ThinkPad, aren't as frequent, but does still happen. Scrolling seems smoother, too. And I haven't noticed the display driver issue in Edge lately or the random speaker pop. I am optimistic that we're getting close to have all the issues gone! When that finally does happen, this is one sweet machine!

robertcan

My display driver issues are gone. Edge, Firefox, doesn't matter what I'm doing. No more DD issues. As previously mentioned, occasional audio clicks and the intermittent pen disconnect issue is all I'm really experiencing right now. Kudos to MS for addressing issues in a timely manner.

Might even be time to sell my SP4 and pick up a new SB :)