What's new

Cover for SB Screen

BearFlag

Does anyone know if there is a cover for the SB Screen? I was thinking something along the lines of the iPad smartcover or the SP typecover but without the keyboard.

Sometimes I need to carry my SB clipboard/screen to a meeting and want something to cover it. I prefer not to have something bulky like a complete sleeve.

dstrauss

No luck on eBay, Amazon, or Google. This may have to be a DIY project, but I agree @BearFlag, we need a non-typing screen cover for the Clipboard to carry to a meeting. I can even see deciding to take just teh clipboard home and use that spare power supply and external keyboard for lighter duty travel.

dstrauss

You can save a couple of bucks ordering direct from Skinomi with sk25off coupon code...

But I would really prefer a thin cover for the front (like a Touch Cover - hint hint hint - don't need the fancier Type Cover for this purpose since I have the real keyboard when needed).

OP
BearFlag

BearFlag

I find the TechGlass is sufficient. Can put tablet face down with no worries.

I've seen the these transparent film covers but I rather have something dense like the smart or typecovers, where I can take it off whenever I'm using the SB as a laptop and put it back on when I'm just walking around with the screen. It doesn't look like they've made any for the SB yet.

mtmowl

Interesting cover from shadmart, but I notice that they carefully avoid showing how the clipboard cover is attached. I wonder why?
It would be interesting to see a picture of the front, if you can post one when you get it.

Thanks.

Orlbuckeye

Does anyone know if there is a cover for the SB Screen? I was thinking something along the lines of the iPad smartcover or the SP typecover but without the keyboard.

Sometimes I need to carry my SB clipboard/screen to a meeting and want something to cover it. I prefer not to have something bulky like a complete sleeve.

Amazon.com: surface book cover

These allow you to carry accessories also

Amazon.com: surface book bag: Office Products

This is the one I purchased
http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Lig...=1463511348&sr=1-21&keywords=surface+book+bag

OP
BearFlag

BearFlag

I want a cover just for the screen when it's detached. I already have a sleeve for my surface book. I want something that I can put on when taking the clipboard to meetings and remove once I reattach it to the base. Something along the lines of the iPad smart cover or the SP type cover (but without the keyboard).