What's new

Cover ideas

hunting4bison5

Can anyone recommend a cover, a clear stick on one, for the back of the Surface Pro 2. My screen doesnt need covering but the rear is getting scuffed and finger printed. Driving me a bit mad

bluegrass

I'm not sure that a one piece would work very well since almost half of the back flips out for the stand. I guess if it would be durable it may not break or tear but I can't think that it would look better then having a few scratches on the back. I did see some of the guys working at the Microsoft store with a big label they had put on the back that completed filled the back. The next time I'm in I'll ask them where they got them. They had a nice design on the label.

kundas1

not to be rude, but a little search goes along way, there is several posts that can tell you, like one post from sticker boy and one from decal girl I believe her name is... do a search

JustAGuy

sometimes some of us just don't know what key words to use for finding exactly what we want. I myself go through this trouble all the time. that is why people like myself will do what the original poster did and ask on here for help from the more savvy people. eventually we will learn how to search properly or know what proper names to input.

kundas1

sometimes some of us just don't know what key words to use for finding exactly what we want. I myself go through this trouble all the time. that is why people like myself will do what the original poster did and ask on here for help from the more savvy people. eventually we will learn how to search properly or know what proper names to input.

yes I understand that, BUT you then get into a habit of not doing a search and depending on others to do it for you, also makes the person look lazy... not saying the OP is lazy, just that it appears that way. also the OP was able to get the wording for his title? so what's so hard about using the same thing for a search? not rocket science :wink: