What's new

CPU load high when docked

Hard.Wired

There are times I need audio and this problem rears its UGLY head again. I'm still having the high "System interrupts" percentage issue when Cortana is turned off and thus have massive battery drain even when the system is plugged in! I've tried many of the latest drivers for all my audio hardware on the Surface Pro 3 and still get the same problem. I'm hoping that this newly released optional KB4535996 update might do something. Anyone else still dealing with this?

Turbo4AWD

There are times I need audio and this problem rears its UGLY head again. I'm still having the high "System interrupts" percentage issue when Cortana is turned off and thus have massive battery drain even when the system is plugged in! I've tried many of the latest drivers for all my audio hardware on the Surface Pro 3 and still get the same problem. I'm hoping that this newly released optional KB4535996 update might do something. Anyone else still dealing with this?

Missing any Surface Pro 3 firmware at all? Also, does the docking station have a firmware update in Windows Update?