What's new

Ctitanic

ctitanic

Who am I?

A recent post made me think about it so here I'm answering this question.

First of all, I'm an American citizen born in Cuba (Cuban Titanic). That explains my broken English. I came to this country in 1998 with 5 dollars in my pocket looking for liberty. Before that I lived in Russia where I became Civil Engineer. But since 1994 I started working as an IT Pro, first programming in Clipper, later in Visual Fox Pro, Visual Basic .NET and Jscript. Worked 15 years as IT Manager and for the last 3 years as Support Engineer for Abbott Informatics.

Since 2007 I have been Awarded by Microsoft with the MVP Award. First in the TabletPC category, later in the Surface Category. What's a MVP? A volunteer. A regular guy that goes around helping others without receiving any payment, just the recognition from users. Many of us are not professionals in any IT relative field. We are just regular guys that thanks to our experience we have became "experts" capable of helping others. That's all.

I hope that this brief introduction serves to answer any question about me, if not, I'm here, willing to answer any.

Last edited:
OP
ctitanic

ctitanic

That's the thing, I like better to spend my time helping people than writing about myself. I hate when people try to prove their points by telling you who they are. ;)

Unfortunately today somebody accused me of being paid by MS. Something that I would love to :p but the reality is that my pay check comes from another company. So that "forced" me to write this "introduction".

OP
ctitanic

ctitanic

Thank you for providing an introduction
And thank you as well for turning me on to inking with my SP3!
Capture.JPG

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Now let me introduce myself.

I'm just one more person who appreciates the contributions @ctitanic is giving to the people of the personal computing community, here and elsewhere. :cool:

Last edited:

VickiFL

Forgive me, I'm still learning, and what I wrote did not come through.

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-16_21-17-20.png
    upload_2014-11-16_21-17-20.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 468

annabanana

Nice post Ctitanic. I've learned a lot from your posts. I never noticed you had broken English though. :)
Congratulations on the MVP award for so many years. I was a Consumer Security MVP for a few years. Loved the program and great folks I met during that time.