What's new

Cursor stuck for 1-2 sec. after scrolling on touch cover

baandoptager

When scrolling on my touchcover, mouse cursor gets stuck for 1-2 seconds after ended scrolling, it is absolutely annoying, i have looked and looked. even took the time to go to a store and try out another pro with a touch cover....... same thing.

does anyone know how to fix this. It is pissing me off and stealing valueable time from me when working and typing.

daniielrp

It is an intentional action put in place by Microsoft to prevent unwanted scrolling when you want to move the cursor and vice versa. As far as I know, there is no 'fix' as it is not a problem.

OP
B

baandoptager

Great! So essentially they're pulling a Google on me by assuming im a complete idiot and now it results in me not being able to work the tempo I want with a touch cover. Which is funny, cuz I bought the touch cover, because the type cover scrolling sucked. Sooo.... soo much for productivity and spending money on good things. :(

Does anyone know if the type cover 2 has this same "issue"????

Last edited:

terente0081

Why do you feel the need to scroll via the trackpad when you can use the touchscreen? Anyways, I use the type cover 1 and don't have any problems with scrolling, works just as it should... rarely use it though, it feels much better to scroll on the touchscreeen.