What's new

Custom Lock Screen

bosamar

Todays firmware update allows Surface RT owners (and probably all Win8) owners to add a custom pix to your Lock Screen. Charms Bar = Settings = Change PC settings = Personalize = Lock Screen = Browse to pick your pix

R0bR

Actually, that's not new, I've had a custom lock screen since I picked up my Surface in November. :)

Arctherus

I second that. Ive had a custom lock screen of a while now :) However I would like to know what was included in the new firmware update.

ArnoldC

Todays firmware update allows Surface RT owners (and probably all Win8) owners to add a custom pix to your Lock Screen. Charms Bar = Settings = Change PC settings = Personalize = Lock Screen = Browse to pick your pix

Sorry to disappoint you, but that's not new.

ArnoldC

I second that. Ive had a custom lock screen of a while now :) However I would like to know what was included in the new firmware update.

There is a thread that listed the updates. For details of each, seach the KB in Microsoft's Support website. Or use the Desktop to select each update and go to the details which will launch your browser and bring you the the selected KB description.