What's new

DEAD SPACE on SP2 with Touch screen controls

hksrb25s14

Playing using Gestureworks Gameplay , oh I forgot to make the buttons more opaque, transparent.
[video=youtube;vojv11hYdAU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vojv11hYdAU[/video]

Last edited:
OP
H

hksrb25s14

I was going to try Crysis 3 but it was lagging real bad on native res. 1920 x 1080, and was playable and good FPS on 13xx X 7xx, but the problem was black boarders,
I have every setting on low and everything off but it didn't help on native res.

Will add more games later.

Last edited:

Kiri

Sweet, I was actually looking to purchase the gestureworks software but wasn't sure if it was worth it.

Thanks for the video, looking forward to seeing more! Maybe have some clips of more action-oriented scenes.

cedric5555

I was going to try Crysis 3 but it was lagging real bad on native res. 1920 x 1080, and was playable and good FPS on 13xx X 7xx, but the problem was black boarders,
I have every setting on low and everything off but it didn't help on native res.

Will add more games later.

Hi,
That's interesting. Is this Gestureworks works for all the games? Are you able to edit it yourself to make it runs for all games? Or has to download the premade file for particular game from the official website?
Thanks,

demandarin

Hi,
That's interesting. Is this Gestureworks works for all the games? Are you able to edit it yourself to make it runs for all games? Or has to download the premade file for particular game from the official website?
Thanks,

I have Gestureworks. its works with all Direct x games I believe. doesn't currently support open gl ones. you can look on website for confirmation. As for the virtual controllers, you configure that yourself for each game. or you can download ones other people made for the game. or modify theirs. then you link the app to game .exe. then launch game from within gestureworks. then now youre playing with onscreen controls. works very well actually. Only thing is it can get time consuming setting up the virtual controller as you have to figure out what every thing does.

id recommend getting it. I was lucky and was a beta tester. so that allowed me to get the release version for free.

demandarin

Sweet, I was actually looking to purchase the gestureworks software but wasn't sure if it was worth it.

Thanks for the video, looking forward to seeing more! Maybe have some clips of more action-oriented scenes.

I agree. great video but those cutscenes took up nearly the entire video. it would have been great to see how you handle enemies and such using the virtual controller.

keep up the great work though. as the Pro and Pro2 definitely has a gamer fan base and your videos helping people see how the pro/pro2 is actually a very capable gaming device. As an added bonus to its Productivity.