What's new

Did You Know That Hiding Under Kickstand of RT is a MicroSD Card Reader?

Did you know hiding under kickstand of RT is a microSD card reader?

• Total voters

demandarin

I always research thoroughly before purchasing a device like this. I knew this before I even got the rt. I do have a pro also.

OP
Endorsay

Endorsay

I always research thoroughly before purchasing a device like this. I knew this before I even got the rt. I do have a pro also.

Agree I do a lot of research too and would have known. (I got the RT as a prize so never looked much into it, though I do use it daily.)

hotphil

I had a friend who swore blind his didn't have a slot. Had to put him right on that. Surely it's shown in the Getting Started guide that everyone reads ;)

demandarin

Also, for those who don't know. On Microsoft website, if you go to surface then manuals/downloads, you can.download a free PDF file copy of the pro or RT manual. Its very detailed.

I also bought, on sale, digital copies, of "Surface for Dummies" and "windows 8 for dummies". All are very detailed and I'd recommend them if you ever catch it on sale.

compnovo

I'm the same way, so I read every review and article I could find on the RT before I pre-ordered it last October. I had a 64GB card in the mail at the same time. :)