What's new

Docking Station for Microsoft Surface Pro in stock at Staples.com for $170

iMarc

Station d'accueil pour tablette Surface Pro de Microsoft : Autres accessoires pour iPad et tablette - Future ShopHi guys I'm new here so I say I to everybody. Please forgive my English because my first language is french. I've ordered one from futureshop online . I'm in Québec, Canada. The display port is defective. The image on the TV is flickering at the top. I tried it with 2 differents mini-display to hdmi adapters (the Microsoft one and the startech.com one), same problem. Tomorrow I will bring the unit back to the local futureshop store for a refund. Meanwhile, I've already ordered a new one the same web site. I hope this one will not have any problem !!!

Moodi

Station d'accueil pour tablette Surface Pro de Microsoft : Autres accessoires pour iPad et tablette - Future ShopHi guys I'm new here so I say I to everybody. Please forgive my English because my first language is french. I've ordered one from futureshop online . I'm in Québec, Canada. The display port is defective. The image on the TV is flickering at the top. I tried it with 2 differents mini-display to hdmi adapters (the Microsoft one and the startech.com one), same problem. Tomorrow I will bring the unit back to the local futureshop store for a refund. Meanwhile, I've already ordered a new one the same web site. I hope this one will not have any problem !!!

I am telling the same story but some people do NOT understand that this is a product with HIGH ERROR percentage ,there are MANY other users reported other problems with the dock (see here Surface Pro / Docking Station Not Working With External Monitor - Microsoft Community ) ,I got TWO different docks with two different defects ,what dos that indicate?

Microsoft is sending me a THIRD dock! ,do u think they would have done that if they didnt know that their dock has MANY factory defects?!

if u got one without issues ,ur just lucky....