What's new

Documents/Signature App

wolverine

Quick note, live out of State where I am buying a house. Lender sends me documents that I need to fill out and sign, then send them back through email.
Does the Surface Pro 4 have an App, that will let me edit documents, write on the documents, then sign the documents.

Right now, I have to send them to wife on her Ipad Pro for me to edit, then sign. I hope there is an Microsoft App that does this. Since all I here is how GREAT APPLE IS.
Please help.

Thanks in advance
Wolverine

leeshor

Welcome to the forum

If they are actual forms, in a PDF format, most of the PDF reader apps would let you fill and sign forms. I use Foxit (PDF) Reader and it works great. However, those readers won't allow you to actually edit a PDF file, only fill them in if they are forms, and sign if there is a field for that.

nnthemperor

Quick note, live out of State where I am buying a house. Lender sends me documents that I need to fill out and sign, then send them back through email.
Does the Surface Pro 4 have an App, that will let me edit documents, write on the documents, then sign the documents.

Right now, I have to send them to wife on her Ipad Pro for me to edit, then sign. I hope there is an Microsoft App that does this. Since all I here is how GREAT APPLE IS.
Please help.

Thanks in advance
Wolverine
I do this for me and my friends all the time. If the PDF file is not locked, open the file with MS word 2016 if you have it. It'll convert it to a word document. Fill the form and sign using the surface pen(select the draw tool in the menu), then choose to save as and select PDF format. It'll convert the doc back to PDF and you can mail it back to your bank. All these steps take less than 20 seconds, well, of course depending on how long you take to fill the form.

Sent from my SC-01F using Tapatalk