What's new

Does Anyone Else Have This Issue.......?

I love this Surface and the one thing I find myself doing when watching a movie or youtube and I have the kickstand out propping itself up (which no other device does so well!) I tend to stroke the inside of the kickstand as it feels so well built. This certainly isn't a post about the surface being sexy (yet it quite really is!). More that it is such a well designed and excellently built product that it is difficult not to appreciate even its hidden sides. Also, the sharp edges on the back of the tab itself feel great which is so funny since I have read so many reviewers pointing that out as a negative as they believe rounded corners are better (obviously iCrap lovers!). My only gripe about this beauty so far is the low volume output of the speakers, but that isn't a biggy. Anyway, just thought I would see if anyone else has noticed themselves doing this to their surface.

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! :excited:

mrasmussen

speakers could use a little boost, definitely, especially if your watching movies and the like without an external speaker.

robertsurface

I've notified how nice the Surface looks most certainly but how well it performs for what I've tried so far reiterates beauty is only skin deep. :)

bosamar

I'm not quite convinced they can make the speakers substantially louder with a software fix. Bluetooth speakers are the way to go...

Beatkat

get some decent earbuds.....

Good sounding speakers require space and amplification ...amplification uses battery power up quickly..I like a good set of earbuds which have the added bonus of noise cancelling the outside din. Not the apple type, which are notoriously too big and quite uncomfortable, but something like the Skullcandy ones which offer very good audio quality for a reasonable cost (there are several models in a range of price).:cool2:

ArnoldC

BOSE is our yearly sponsor, but their home audio products are no longer the BOSE I know. On the portable stuff, they have decent offerings.

ArnoldC

Heard about Mark Levinson? TAG McLaren Audio, Von Schweikert, NAIM, Coincident, LAMM, Audio Research, Martin Logan, Focal, Spendor, I can go on...

Beatkat

Not sure why you would call them a waste..especially if you have kids...perhaps it's in your budget to spend more..but for the money they sound very good and fit well...and my two girls go through 3-5 pairs a year..my girls wanted "beats"... until I explained the hype and let them listen to my AKG's and my Grado's...

bosamar

No I haven't. Lol. They must not market in the U.S. because the best here is Bose and Beats....