What's new

Does Anyone Else Have This Issue.......?

Starfire

It's hard to beat a pair of Sennheiser HD-650's though a nice amp, but the Surface doesn't have enough push to power then correctly; on the other hand my Denon D-5000's sound great out of the Surface which surprised me.

If you want good Bluetooth headphones, buy a Samsung HS3000 Bluetooth receiver and rig it up to your favorite headphones. I have mine clipped to my old Sennheiser HD-280's and they sound great out of it, not super loud, but enough for what I need.

Chubnut

I have to admit to being an audiophile, so music quality is important to me. However, my Grado's sounded terrible on the Surface and in the end the best choice was a set of Beats in ear buds. I tried many before I made up my mind including my girlfriend's Bose which in my mind sounded worse than a set of Sennheiser cans I have for night time films. At the end of the day, forget the hype and go with what sounds best for you on what ever source you use.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express

gpstrucker

I have a pair of Klipsch headphones that outperform anything I have tried from Bose. I use them daily for music, moves, etc. Much better frequency response than anything Bose puts out, for much less money.

J515OP

Super Moderator
I have a pair of Klipsch headphones that outperform anything I have tried from Bose. I use them daily for music, moves, etc. Much better frequency response than anything Bose puts out, for much less money.

I just got a pair of the S3 on sale Black Friday for $25 (half price). They are unbelievably good for that price (though not as good as Sure E3) and I have heard plenty of good things about their other models as well. Bang for the buck though I'd take the Klipsch S3s all day long.

xterrapro

Speakers are the worst of the worst. Have no idea why such a nice piece of hardware has such lousy speakers.

I love this Surface and the one thing I find myself doing when watching a movie or youtube and I have the kickstand out propping itself up (which no other device does so well!) I tend to stroke the inside of the kickstand as it feels so well built. This certainly isn't a post about the surface being sexy (yet it quite really is!). More that it is such a well designed and excellently built product that it is difficult not to appreciate even its hidden sides. Also, the sharp edges on the back of the tab itself feel great which is so funny since I have read so many reviewers pointing that out as a negative as they believe rounded corners are better (obviously iCrap lovers!). My only gripe about this beauty so far is the low volume output of the speakers, but that isn't a biggy. Anyway, just thought I would see if anyone else has noticed themselves doing this to their surface.

Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! :excited: