What's new

Does Microsoft read this forum?

HD_Dude

Being pretty new to the forum...I was wondering.

Do Microsoft people read this forum for suggestions on tweaks, bugs and apps?

Has anyone here had answers to questions from Microsoft people?

Or, perhaps some of the SuperModerators are with MS.

Just wondering, since that would certainly make sense.

Thanks

J515OP

Super Moderator
This forum has no affiliation with MS. It is possible MS employees read this forum but there is no mention if they do. A couple of members may be loosely affiliated with MS as contractors or heavily using their products but nothing more.

JP

revmike

On another forum for the hp slate 500, there was an employee from hp who was pretty high up, who would visit the site and answer questions or look into problems for posters there. It was nice to have someones ear that cared and helped when problems arose. It would be nice to have that here.

OP
HD_Dude

HD_Dude

This forum has no affiliation with MS. It is possible MS employees read this forum but there is no mention if they do. A couple of members may be loosely affiliated with MS as contractors or heavily using their products but nothing more.

JP

Thanks for the response; I appreciate it. Good to know.

On another forum for the hp slate 500, there was an employee from hp who was pretty high up, who would visit the site and answer questions or look into problems for posters there. It was nice to have someones ear that cared and helped when problems arose. It would be nice to have that here.

That's precisely why I asked the question. If someone from the company is 'listening,' you can address certain things, and hope, or even expect the company will be aware of your inquiry.

But if they're not? Then we have a fantastic community filled with smart people who want to help.

And this is exactly that, a great forum.

ArnoldC

Microsoft has their own channel for reporting issues. Use it.
Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Board Express

OP
HD_Dude

HD_Dude

Thanks for the somewhat rude reply.

It would be nice if you provided a link, or something more than a lecture.