What's new

Drawings that you have done with your surface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
Impressive. Although I have to ask; did you crop a photo and paint over it? Even if that is the case, it would be fantastic for people to create such great pictures via some fantastic technology allowing the subject matter to be superimposed on the canvas.

That's exactly what you can do in Fresh paint isn't it (or are you being sarcastic there).

All great paintings and inspires me to give it a go.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's exactly what you can do in Fresh paint isn't it (or are you being sarcastic there).

All great paintings and inspires me to give it a go.

No, just tired and poorly worded. More along the lines of "even if that is what you did, its great that...."

Basically just asking if that's what he did, and regardless, its a great picture, and great that its perfect for beginners. Although dont think fresh paint can do layers (can it?) would be great to be able to use a photo just to trace an outline, and then remove the photo.

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
No don't think it can do layers. I tried again in fresh paint today but don't really get on with it that well I think the pressure sensitivity on the pen isn't set up right for me. I don't think there's a way to calibrate or change that yet though is there.

TunaSurface

Pretty cool, huh?
BestOneYet.png