What's new

Easily copy/play Blu-ray films on Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1520 when away with wok

PavtubeVideo

Summary: Store many Blu-ray collections at home and want to watch Blu-ray movies on your Tablets & Phones ? Here this guide is for users to easily copy and play Blu-ray films on Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1520 when you are away with work.

Question: I have already ripped my Blu-ray collection using DVDFab, and wished to continue with ripping my BRD collection for watching my Blu-ray Films on Surface Pro 2, and on Lumia 1520 when I'm away with work. Any suggestions for the best BRD Ripping software with reasonable price? Although DVDFab has sharp outputting video quality and small size.

Answer: After searhing term blu ray ripping for Mac & reviews, Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper comes up. I try it for free that was the catcher right there and I liked the ease and simple select and convert and done. So, to bought the ripper because it ripped all the movies so fare that i have even the new releases, and the converted videos works perfectly on my phone, tablet, without any video quality loss. I like the one-button automated ripping, and its reasonable price.

With it, you can import Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder or Blu-ray ISO image files and transcode Blu-ray movie to best MP4 file for playback on Microsoft Surface Pro 2 and Nokia Lumia 1520 with ease.

Tips:

1. The mac version is Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac . and both are 20% off now.

2. 3D effect on converted video is added by program; it may not be exactly the same as your original 3D blu-ray disc.

3. If you want to backup your blu-ray movies with keeping multiple audio tracks and subtitle streams on Mac, try to use Pavtube ByteCopy (Win/Mac).

Tutorial: Convert Blu-ray movies to Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1520 supported format on Mac

Step 1: Run this Pavtube Blu-ray Ripper for Mac, load Blu-ray discs, Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO image files or DVDs.

This program will help you analysis ISO files automatically so that there’s no needto run virtual drive to mount ISO image files any more.

blu-ray-to-windows-device.jpg

Step 2. Choose Format.

Click“Format” drop-down list, go to choose “MKV HD Video (*.mkv)” from “HD Video” option for working with Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1520.

best-format-for-surface-lumia.jpg

Other wise, you can also use Bytecopy, which will give a result mp4 file with multiple audio tracks. here “Format > Multi-track Video > Multi-track MP4 (*.mp4)” is recomended for you.

Step 3. Customizevideo specs (Optional).

Click“Settings” to free change video resolution, bitrate(quality), frame rate andother settings.

Note:if you want to get video in smaller size, just turn down the “bitrate”settings.

Step 4. Start Conversion.

You can hit the big red “Convert” to start converting Blu-ray to WMV HD with best videosettings for Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1520. After the conversion, click “Open output folder” in the conversion window, or “Open” in main interface to quick locatethe converted video.

After getting the converted movies files,you can transfer them to your Surface Pro 2 and Lumia 1520 with ease via wifi or USB connection.

Here you got it! Now you can enjoy Blu-ray movies anywhere with this professional BRD Ripper.

How to Back up Blu-ray/DVD for playback

You can click on “Copy the entire disc” button to back up Blu-ray/DVD movie to Mac. A 90 min. Blu-ray takes about 40 min to copy to Mac hard drive. After the copying process completes, you can get the final output files by clicking “Open” button with ease.

The ripped Blu-ray directory contains two folders, “BDMV” and “CERTIFICATE”. Then you are able to play the M2TS files from Blu-ray directory. If you’d like to use other media player like VLC to play the M2TS streams, just follow “Disc Name”>> “BDMV”>> “STREAMS” to find uncompressed M2TS clips.

Tips and Tricks:

1. Jerky playback? Learn the way shrinking the Blu-ray M2TS to 1080p DivX AVI/MKV/MOV/MP4 with Pavtube Blu-Ray Ripper for Mac. The quality degradation is unconspicuous but with the file size down, the HD videos will be played back smoothly.

2. Wanna copy the M2TS/VOB streams only without menus and ads? Make some changes in Step 2. Click on the “Format” bar and choose “Copy”>> “Directly Copy” mode, and then click “Convert” button to start conversion.

Read more:

Rip Blu-ray to iTunes for iPad, iPhone 4, iPod and Apple TV
Convert DVD to iTunes for playback on iPad, iPhone 4, iPod and Apple TV
How do I Back up and Burn a Blu-ray with Mac?

Source: Get Blu-ray collection onto Surface Pro2/Lumia 1520 when away with work

Last edited: