What's new

HowTo Enable Your Favourite Flash-Site in Metro IE10

dearbeki

Hi, I just got my Surface and started to use it to stream video from gogoanime.com, I've followed all your instructions but I don't understand where "TOOLS" is located? Am I supposed to be at the desktop display, and if so, where is tools located? Thank you!

Sin

Hi, I just got my Surface and started to use it to stream video from gogoanime.com, I've followed all your instructions but I don't understand where "TOOLS" is located? Am I supposed to be at the desktop display, and if so, where is tools located? Thank you!
You can right click with the cover or tab and hold in the title bar to toggle on the menu bar.

AbeArceo

Let me know if this works for you. I'm running some errands but can try tonight. I stream anime's from crunchyroll, animefreaktv, and watchcartoonline.com and I haven't had any issues since adding the sites and the embedded sites (very important!) to the list.

sufiction

This is not working for me. :(
I tried doing:
<domain>www.cokeandpopcorn.ch</domain>
<domain docMode="EmulateIE9" versionVector="9" uaString"9">www.cokeandpopcorn.ch</domain>
as well as all the other thing mentioned but still no luck

Sin

You don't need the "www." And you don't need the docMode line. Search for "/flash" and add the domain just above the "</Flash>" tag.

sufiction

i changed it so that it is just:
<domain>cokeandpopcorn.ch</domain
I still get the message The latest version of flash player is required to view videos.

Sin

i changed it so that it is just:
<domain>cokeandpopcorn.ch</domain
I still get the message The latest version of flash player is required to view videos.
Add <domain>userapi.com</domain> as this is the domain where the videos appear to be hosted.

sufiction

I am unsure why but it is still not working. I tried what you said I even tried different shows on the site but still same result.

sufiction

I tried going to a few sites in the /flash area and they all work and any site I put that needs flash wont work