What's new

Evernote started crashing

Rickie

Anyone else had this? I've had the S2 for about a month and Evermore was working fine. Suddenly, I now go to open it and it just closes after a few seconds. Thankfully it's still working on other laptop/phones (and on web). I have contacted Evernote but if anyone has any solutions, I'd be grateful!

BillyBoy

Anyone else had this? I've had the S2 for about a month and Evermore was working fine. Suddenly, I now go to open it and it just closes after a few seconds. Thankfully it's still working on other laptop/phones (and on web). I have contacted Evernote but if anyone has any solutions, I'd be grateful!

I have the same problem but, unlike you, my version kept crashing from day one. As much as I want to I cannot use it on the S2

daniielrp

I've had that problem with Evernote as well as other apps - just uninstall and re-download from the Store. Luckily Evernote keeps all your notes on your account so when you re-download it should bring all your notes with and hopefully start working again.