What's new

External Hardrive

TheMexicanCowboy

Hi so I've had my surface pro for about a month now and I absolutely love it. Well to be fair I fell in love with it when I saw it at my local Best Buy and began to look more into it and loved what I found it to be.
Anyways I have a surface pro 128 with not SD card or anything. This had been no problem with memory until a week ago when I worked on a small movie on Adobe Premier Pro and found that somehow I had uses up most of my memory even though I had few metro and desktop apps. :sorry: I was wondering, because of this problem if anyone knew of any good external hard drives for the surface pro. If you know of any please reply what you use or know of, how portable it is, how much it holds, and anything else you'd like to share. I thank anyone who helps me find a good external hard drive but seeing as school is almost out there is also no rush at the moment to buy one I'm just looking at them :cool2:

Afy

Any decent external hard drive will work. I personally have had good luck with WD elements.

MrGoodtunes

And here's a picture of it:
SurfaceDrive.jpg

DOS

Actually, your best bet would be to pick up a 64GB Micro SDXD (maybe even a couple). They're fast and allow you to still be mobile.