What's new

Failed Service Work - How do I Reach Microsoft?

SRRobirds

Hello - New to the forum and need some help.

I sent my Surface Pro 7 into Microsoft Service to repair a "won't turn on" issue.

I got it back in a reasonable amount of time, and it now turns on, but the screen is washed out (very low contrast) and flickers constantly.

How do I reach Microsoft to have this addressed without restarting (and paying for) another service request? None of the automated FAQs answers or service pages on the Microsoft site are helpful.

Thanks for any guidance you can give me.

Scott

OP
S

SRRobirds

Hello - New to the forum and need some help.

I sent my Surface Pro 7 into Microsoft Service to repair a "won't turn on" issue.

I got it back in a reasonable amount of time, and it now turns on, but the screen is washed out (very low contrast) and flickers constantly.

How do I reach Microsoft to have this addressed without restarting (and paying for) another service request? None of the automated FAQs answers or service pages on the Microsoft site are helpful.

Thanks for any guidance you can give me.

Scott
Disregard. I finally reached a human via chat (after running the diagnostic program - only then did the chat option become viable). A replacement Surface is on the way.

milesrossi67

If you are having issues with a service provided by Microsoft, the best way to reach out and receive help is to call their support line. Microsoft has a variety of services and reaching out to the support line can help you troubleshoot and get the issue fixed. Microsoft also offers online chat and email support to help its customers with service related issues. You can also reach out to them on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, or their official website.