What's new

Solved Favor to ask of someone who just got a SP3 with Windows 10 preinstalled

rege0039

I have tried 34 times to download the recovery image so I can share it with the good people who have asked.

Every single time it gets interrupted ! Tried on three different ISPs at home and work with my SP3.

Now trying on my desktop machine.

Sorry for the delay !

rege0039

Got it !

Now uploading to OneDrive. Will let those who have given me their email have the link when it's there.

It may take a while and I am away for the weekend (25th wedding anniversary !).

Derekamoss

I don't know if its perception but finally getting this made my surface seem as fast as windows 8.1 in UI. I don't know the right word to use, more fluid? Plus FINALLY got rid of the recovery drive. Saved about 7GBs on my 64GB drive so thats awesome

FaCIaLiZe

w10 recovery image work great. Thank you for sharing it with us.

For anyone who want to know the different between clean install with media creation tools and official w10 recovery. I've capture the picture for you.

1. More preload apps Surface, Fresh Paint, Flipboard, The New York Times Crossword, MS Sudoku and MS Mahjong
2. Little different in power option
3. Surface logo in system
4. Little different in partition size, clean install is 100 EFI and 450 Recovery
5. You can pairing pen during setup like in w8.1
Capture.PNG
Capture1.PNG

Capture2.PNG
Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
Capture5.PNG
Capture6.PNG

Last edited:

GegeNY

Got it !

Now uploading to OneDrive. Will let those who have given me their email have the link when it's there.

It may take a while and I am away for the weekend (25th wedding anniversary !).

I would like to have the link, how do I do it?
Thank you very much

Cask

I will also appreciate to get it. Just sent you a PM with my address. Thanks a lot. Don't know why MS doesn't share this with everyone.

uberfoxy

Hey threre!
Just found this forum.
I am searching the whole internet for this Windows 10 image.
Would you share it with mee too?
Thank you!

By the way: How good/bad is the experience with this image?

Cheers

Last edited: