What's new

Field work: Carry case with shoulder strap and screen protector

oion

Disclaimer: I don't have this.

This looks like a new product? Not many reviews and all are from October 2013. Some people who want to use their Surfaces (or other tablets) for field work ask for the handle/strap/grip, but this has a shoulder strap instead. One buyer has verified it fits the Surface Pro (in the Q&A). The strap loops may need to be reinforced according to one buyer.

Amazon.com: USA Gear FlexARMOR X Tablet Cover Carrying Case with Touch Capacitive Screen Protector and Adjustable Shoulder Strap for Microsoft Surface , Samsung Tab 3 (10.1 Inch) , Coby Kyros , Archos & More: Computers & Accessories

71vnvSdKP+L__SL1500_.jpg

Coconino County

I too am looking at a shoulder carry case for the Surface Pro. I ordered this Armor X case but so far it is not working out. The camera hole in the back is off-centered and the tablet overheats quickly. I have modified the case to accomodate these changes but it still is subpar and not the most ideal case. Anyone else out there who uses a case for field work?

Thanks

TunaSurface

That's a good looking case i have to admit.
Wonder how it would look if the device was the other way around, with the back showing.
Also, would the surface fit with a type cover on?