What's new

File History Question

OP
kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier

I wonder if that is the issue as that would make the SD Card the default save location....

In other words, are you suggesting that I should have linked the SD card to C: as a mount point rather than the quick and easy way the Win 8.1 offers? If you remember, with 8.0, the idea was to use the mount point method.

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
In other words, are you suggesting that I should have linked the SD card to C: as a mount point rather than the quick and easy way the Win 8.1 offers? If you remember, with 8.0, the idea was to use the mount point method.
Actually I'm saying that when adding the SD card to Libraries and OneDrive Sync (even as a "D" Drive), does it exclude that drive from being a File History Drive? I'm not sure, but the evidence points in that direction....

OP
kristalsoldier

kristalsoldier

Actually I'm saying that when adding the SD card to Libraries and OneDrive Sync (even as a "D" Drive), does it exclude that drive from being a File History Drive? I'm not sure, but the evidence points in that direction....

Could be...could very well be. Let me see if I can find out anything on this matter.