What's new

Final Fantasy XIII plays great on my SP3!

FF13 is an amazing game with beautiful graphics and storyline, it will provide you with endless hours of entertainment on your SP3!

Just disagree with this - this is, IMO, one of the worst games I've ever played. You run in a straight line while mashing the 'auto-battle' button over and over again for 40 hours. And the translation is also brutal, like it was written by 20-something Japanese college students, and then translated by American teenagers into English.

Last acceptable FF, again, IMO, was FF10 - series started going downhill fast after Sakaguchi left to throw his career away by working on mobile games :p

Kris

Just disagree with this - this is, IMO, one of the worst games I've ever played. You run in a straight line while mashing the 'auto-battle' button over and over again for 40 hours. And the translation is also brutal, like it was written by 20-something Japanese college students, and then translated by American teenagers into English.

Last acceptable FF, again, IMO, was FF10 - series started going downhill fast after Sakaguchi left to throw his career away by working on mobile games :p
+1
Have to agree, was more of a movie than a game. Very pretty but game play was horrible and just led to another cut scene. Wish they would spend less time trying to innovative and more on game play that we all loved... FF VII and FF X had great game play reviews so they decided to try something different, makes to sense

Aeron15

it's a turn based game that plays pre-rendered cutscenes from time to time. shouldn't require that much power. yeah i have played it.