What's new

Firmware Update 1/31/2017

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Some firmware applies to the dock, and Windows remembers if you have had a dock connected. So be sure to connect all devices you own before doing this update.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
Do you see a service running entitled "Windows Update"?. Kill it (Stop or Disable) and immediately cold reboot.

Chuck_IV

I'd be careful with this update. i have had very little issues with any of the updates until this one.

I haven't seen any of the battery issues others have(Simplo battery) but after this update, when it restarted, in 10 minutes my battery went from 50% to 0% and I mean ZERO. I put it on the charger and it got to 99% and stopped. Now my battery percentage is STUCK on 99%,. I have been using it for a couple hours now and the battery percentage still says 99% and so doe the battery report.

It still seems to charge bu the only way to tell where my battery is, it to wait a while and see what the estimated time left is. That still seems to be working.

Any ideas on how to get the battery percentage to start working again?

Last edited:

Chuck_IV

So to followup on my issue, my battery % finally started working agin but ONLY after leaving it in the charger overnight and getting the charge to go from 99% to 100%. Once it finally pushed to 100%, it has started showing the proper batter % as it has been discharging.